If you’re like millions of English learners around the world, your story probably sounds a lot like this one:
“I’m so frustrated because I can’t express myself automatically in spoken English. I become really nervous and embarrassed in conversations because I make grammar mistakes and often can’t pronounce words correctly. I have to think of what to say in my language and then translate it into English before I speak. I often use only simple sentences, and sometimes I just can’t find the right words to say. I don’t want to feel helpless anymore. How can I understand people and express myself in English clearly and automatically like native speakers??”
I get personal, emotional letters and comments like this every day from…
- Students who struggle with traditional English learning methods in classrooms…
- Parents who don’t understand their English speaking children…
- Job seekers and employees who can’t get the position they want…
- Executives and business owners who can’t express themselves confidently in English with co-workers and clients…
- Retired professionals who want to use English NOW without learning boring grammar rules…
There’s one simple reason why so many English learners struggle to become fluent speakers. But before I reveal it, I’d like to share with you…
The True Story Of My Journey To Fluency
Hi there. I’m Drew Badger, the co-founder of EnglishAnyone.com, and by using the exact same learning system I’m about to share with you, I’ve helped millions of English learners get fluent, and have become a globally-recognized English fluency and speaking confidence expert featured by some of the world’s biggest platforms and companies in language education.
The most important thing I’d like you to know about me, however, is that I began my journey to fluency and speaking confidence as an incredibly shy student, awful at learning languages and terrified of speaking in front of others, just like you…
I didn’t speak ANY Japanese before I came to Japan in 2003 to study Japanese gardening. I had dreams of traveling and meeting new people, but when I finally arrived and couldn’t communicate, I felt so sad and alone.
My sadness quickly became depression as I began learning Japanese. I had failed French in high school, and barely passed Spanish in college, so I had very little confidence in myself. I just thought I was one of those people who couldn’t learn another language.
I tried going to Japanese lessons, but quit after my fourth class. I didn’t understand the teacher and felt too embarrassed to speak.
I also studied by myself at home. I bought lots of textbooks, listened to basic Japanese conversations on CDs, and spent WEEKS trying to write vocabulary words on flashcards…
But I only seemed to be getting WORSE!
I couldn’t remember anything I studied, no matter how hard I tried. I also couldn’t understand the pronunciation and accents of native Japanese speakers, or the slang, idioms and expressions they used in conversations.
I was incredibly nervous around native speakers, so I would usually just sit and listen while others talked, pretending to understand their words and wishing I could express myself like they did.
In conversations, I hesitated constantly, often having to think of what to say and translate words in my head before speaking. I regularly used unnatural-sounding, inappropriate words, and pronounced them incorrectly. And people regularly complained that they couldn’t understand me.
I felt angry, stupid and ashamed.
Those first few months were painfully frustrating, but I didn’t quit because I remembered how far I had already come. I was finally living in Japan and I knew I would get fluent if I could just figure out how…
The #1 Reason English Learners Struggle To Get Fluent
On a walk through a park near my tiny apartment in Japan one day, I wondered what my problem was. I didn’t understand how so many Japanese people could understand fast, conversational Japanese while I couldn’t.
Then, when I stopped to watch some Japanese children playing with their mothers in that park, everything became perfectly clear…
My problem wasn’t me. I couldn’t understand the accents of native speakers or become a good speaker because I was learning Japanese the wrong way.
The children were doing the OPPOSITE of everything I was doing to learn Japanese, but they were the ones getting fluent…
- The children were learning everything IN Japanese. I was learning Japanese THROUGH the English language, and had been training myself to think and translate in my head before I spoke.
- The children were learning to use words and grammar spontaneously, naturally and continuously with the visual examples and simple stories their mothers used. I was trying to memorize words and grammar with forgettable lists, complicated rules, translated flashcards and boring drills.
- The children were learning the natural vocabulary, slang, idioms and expressions of native, spoken Japanese. I was only learning to read and write the polite, formal Japanese found in textbooks.
- The children were training their ears – and developing their pronunciation – by listening to fast speakers with difficult accents. I was only listening to the slow, clear language of listening practice CDs.
That day at the park changed my life forever. What I had finally realized in 5 minutes of watching those children, and what I would like to share with you now, is that most learners struggle to become confident speakers because of how they learn.
From then on, I simplified the way I studied and practiced. I stopped using textbooks, and began to learn spoken, conversational Japanese language into easy-to-study steps. I made stories and images to help my mind connect with the language faster, and I created “fluency missions” to help me practice specific phrases with people in person and online.
Little by little, people were starting to understand my Japanese, and I could actually feel myself improving. I also worried less about making mistakes, started making more Japanese friends and began to feel excited about Japan again!
I could explain in detail about the learning strategies I used to begin thinking in Japanese and speaking automatically, reveal the special techniques I developed to see INSTANT improvement in my Japanese pronunciation, or talk about how I was able to meet TONS of Japanese speakers to practice with, even when I was living in America. But I’d rather share something much more powerful with you…
In the short video below, you’ll see me do something I thought would never be possible when I started to learn Japanese: speak fluently and confidently in front of a room full of people without having to translate. In this very personal clip from my wedding party in the spring of 2012, I make some grammar mistakes as I answer surprise questions – and my pronunciation isn’t perfect – but I’m able to express myself without fear. Our guests understood me, and I even made them laugh!
Fluency has completely transformed my life. I feel powerful and confident when I leave my home. I can get a haircut and order food at a restaurant without needing a translator. I can make reservations for trips over the phone easily, and enjoy long, interesting conversations without thinking before I speak.
Fluency has also revealed a mission for my life. I teach because I want everyone who struggles with language learning to know what speaking success feels like. There’s nothing more powerful for me than seeing the faces of students when they begin enjoying conversations without nervousness or fear, or when they make their first native English speaking friend.
The best part about what I do, though, is showing people who’ve struggled for so long the truth about getting fluent…
The Truth About Getting Fluent
As I built my Japanese fluency and speaking confidence, I still had doubts. Had I really discovered the secret to becoming a successful speaker of another language, or was it just luck?
What if I hadn’t been able to live in Japan? What if I could never personally meet Japanese speakers to practice with? Would the same techniques and strategies work for other people, and for other languages?
I wanted to know for sure, so I started sharing what I had learned with personal students, and though videos online, just for fun.
Some learners were having no luck trying to find people to practice with on English language learning forums, so I showed them some of my unusual, but highly effective techniques for meeting lots of native English speakers to practice with online.
I helped others see BIG improvement in their accent and pronunciation with only tiny changes in how they spoke.
These were people living all over the world. Some were still in high school, while others were over 60. They were shy students who wanted confidence, and extroverts who just wanted to know more conversational English words and expressions so they could speak naturally and correctly in conversations. Some of them were retired – or well paid professionals busy traveling the world – who were just learning for fun, while others wanted the speaking skills that would get them their first job.
And after helping thousands of people, I finally understood that those who get fluent and become successful English speakers aren’t especially lucky. They’re not smarter than everyone else, and they can be living in places where there isn’t even a single native speaker to practice with…
The truth is that it’s actually easy to get fluent once you understand how to learn. And you can get fluent no matter how old you are, where you live or how many times you’ve failed – as I did – in the past.
Whether you believe it or not, you are incredibly close to becoming a fluent speaker.
Because you already know how to read, write and understand a lot of English, you really are just one small step away from…
- Expressing your exact thoughts and feelings in English spontaneously, continuously, and without hesitation…
- Understanding idioms, slang and fast native speakers with difficult accents…
- Using conversational words, phrases and expressions naturally…
- Pronouncing words smoothly and clearly like native speakers…
- Speaking grammatically correct English automatically…
- Becoming a successful English speaker!
Now… all you have to do to reach your goals is to learn the right way to study with the “secret weapon” of my best performing students…
“Yesterday I spoke to many Americans at an exhibition. Our CEO from our US office told me that my English has improved 100% thanks to you!”
“I can proudly say I’m now on my way to becoming a fluent English speaker. This course made me a confident speaker and my fear of speaking English vanished.”
“Now I’m trying to find more chances to speak English. I can’t wait to see how surprised people look when I say the native expressions I’ve learned!”
The Secret To Fast English Fluency Is To STOP Using English Lessons
Yes, you read that correctly. If you want to become a fluent English speaker, you must STOP using English lessons…
You see, what most English learners never realize is that knowledge of words and rules is useless without the ability to use those words and rules together automatically, naturally and intelligently in real situations.
If you know lots of words, but struggle to speak continuously, without hesitation…
If you can’t express yourself in detail, using natural, conversational words and expressions…
If you understand English teachers, but sometimes can’t understand casual, conversational English…
The reason is because you’ve been using English lessons to learn English – traditional methods like grammar drills and fill-in-the-gap exercises that only give you part of what you need to become a successful speaker.
If you really want to become a confident, fluent speaker, you must add the essential ingredient that’s been missing from your English language education: English Fluency Training.
English Fluency Training is a unique system of proven learning and practice techniques that helps you master spoken, conversational English – like a native speaker in the real world instead of a foreigner in a classroom – and prepares you to speak fluently and confidently in simple, easy steps.
By learning this way…
- You study real, conversational English systematically, so you aren’t confused by too much information at the same time like you are when trying to watch English movies and TV shows
- You prepare yourself to understand even fast English and difficult accents in real situations easily and comfortably
- And you move quickly from feeling nervous and shy to feeling confident and free
We call this revolutionary learning method the Fluency Bridge, and it’s the foundation of a powerful English Fluency Training program called Master English Conversation 2.0…
Introducing Master English Conversation 2.0
Master English Conversation 2.0 gives you a step-by-step, proven video training system to help you learn conversational English vocabulary like slang and idioms, understand spoken English, build speaking confidence and meet native speakers to practice with – all without boring grammar lessons, forgettable vocabulary lists, ineffective translation exercises or fake dialogues – so you can finally express yourself fluently, naturally and continuously in English just like you can in your native language.
Here’s how a set of Master English Conversation 2.0 lessons works…
We create each Master English Conversation 2.0 lesson set by recording videos of natural, native English conversations or scenes from real life… what we call Master Class video conversation lessons. There are no actors, rehearsals or scripts, and each video features a unique, useful topic and LOTS of conversational English vocabulary like slang and idioms.
Then, we build a Fluency Bridge of special video and audio lessons to help you understand – and prepare to use in the real world – the Master Class video conversation lesson’s grammar, expressions, idioms, phrasal verbs, slang, connected speech and cultural references easily and automatically.
As you move through the lessons, you improve your pronunciation, build fluency and develop speaking confidence.
Here’s a closer look at each lesson in the Fluency Bridge English Fluency Training system…
- The Grammar Focus video lesson helps you master important grammar points that appear frequently in the month’s video conversation. You learn intuitively and automatically by seeing grammar in action so you can master even complicated grammar points without confusing grammar tables or boring drills. This lesson also helps you understand the subtle differences between the polite English used in professional environments and the casual English of everyday conversations.
- The Time Traveling bonus audio lesson uses fun stories told in different tenses and at different speeds to train you to remember the grammar structures you learn in the Grammar Focus video lesson so you can use grammar rules automatically, and without thinking, when you speak. This lesson also features native English speakers from different countries so you can compare accents and develop the ears to understand fast native speakers from all over the world.
- The Phrase Builder and Pronunciation Practice video lesson introduces the video conversation’s important words, phrases, slang, idioms, jokes, proverbs, expressions, cultural references and more with simple explanations and examples so you can quickly learn to understand everything native speakers say and build a large vocabulary of real, conversational words and expressions to start speaking naturally and correctly.
- In the Fluency Corner video lesson, you discover the culture and history of words, phrases and conversation topics, and master key language points – like sarcasm, irony, phrasal verbs and idioms – that can be confusing for learners, so you can remember what you study easily and develop the mind of a native speaker. This lesson also reveals the fluency training shortcuts and advanced practice techniques that will help you respond confidently in conversations, even under pressure, sound like a native speaker and get fluent 2-3 times faster.
- When you finally watch the Master Class video conversation lesson, you’ll be well prepared to see how everything you’ve learned in the first four lessons comes together in real conversations and situations featuring native English speakers with different accents from around the world. And as you watch, you’ll learn like native English speakers and discover how to make the right kind of mistakes, blend sounds, use grammatically incorrect English, pause naturally and even create new words so you can begin acting and speaking just like a native English speaker in your conversations.
After the conversation, the focus of your English Fluency Training shifts from listening to speaking…
- Each lesson set includes a Special Mission Homework Assignment to help you overcome shyness, meet native English speakers online and in the real world who share your interests and passions to practice speaking with, and build speaking confidence. In these unique practice missions – the exact same missions I used to get fluent in Japanese – you also learn my best strategies for beginning conversations, and discover exactly what to say so you can speak naturally and confidently with native speakers.
- Every lesson set also has a Question Everything audio lesson to help you practice speaking in a simulated, completely stress-free conversation to build your speaking confidence. This important lesson – with over 120 questions and answers – trains you to speak quickly, correctly and automatically so you can can develop the habit of speaking and responding spontaneously in real situations. And when you can answer every question correctly, you’ll know you’ve mastered the grammar points, sounds, words, phrases and expressions in the month’s lesson set.
- * NEW to the program… The Conversation Builder bonus audio lesson reviews longer sections of speech from the conversation to train you to use long, complex sentences and paragraphs so you can begin expressing yourself in detail and at length in conversations.
- * NEW to the program… The Natural Speech bonus audio lesson reveals the real English used in particular situations with a new kind of speaking practice lesson so you can learn to express exactly what you want to say using the correct, natural-sounding words and expressions for the occasion, just like a native English speaker.
- Finally, each lesson set comes with a complete word and phrase Quick Reference Glossary of the 100-150 new words, phrases and expressions so you know exactly what you’ve learned, see how much you’ve improved and can review lessons easily.
This Complete English Conversation And Fluency Training Video Course Features…
- Essential mindset and psychology reprogramming so you can overcome the fears and mental blocks that stop you from getting fluent
- A complete, step-by-step learning system so you can learn at a comfortable pace and remember what you study
- Advanced practice and training techniques so you can become a confident English speaker 2-3 times faster
- The real English in common usage TODAY so you can have conversations without worrying that your vocabulary is outdated
- Complete glossaries of each lesson set so you can review each lesson’s words, phrases and expressions easily
- Priority VIP email support so you can get your questions answered quickly and stay focused on learning
- Comments section where you can meet other members so you can make friends and find people to practice with
- Mp3 audio versions of each Mp4 video lesson so you can learn while you do things like work, exercise, garden and drive
- Printable PDF transcripts of every lesson so you can take notes and highlight important sections of lessons
- Downloadable lessons you can begin using immediately on any device – even without Internet - so you can begin learning anywhere instantly
- Color-coded subtitles in videos so you can focus on learning important words, phrases and grammar in lessons
- New surprises each month so you’re always looking forward to the next lesson set and motivated to keep learning
- Detailed guides for students and teachers so you know exactly how to use the lessons
- Overviews of each lesson set so you can locate study subjects quickly
- Easy, quick cancellation so if at any time you discover Master English Conversation isn’t right for you, or life just gets too busy, you can simply send me a mail and I’ll cancel your membership.
But This Elite Group Isn’t For Everyone…
I’m very selective about who I teach. I’d rather work with a small group of excited learners who are committed to taking action, than a large group of people looking for some magic pill that will make them fluent overnight.
Master English Conversation is NOT for you if…
- You expect extraordinary results without wanting to actually practice and do the fluency missions. Master English Conversation will teach you EXACTLY what to do to become a great speaker, but you’ll only see results if you’re ready to work.
- You just want to pass written English tests. Master English Conversation will help you improve your test scores, but the program is designed for people who want to actually USE English in their personal and professional lives.
- You’re a beginner. Master English Conversation is for intermediate to advanced learners who can read and understand what I’ve written on this page, and want to take their English to the native level.
Master English Conversation IS for you if…
- You’re tired of traditional methods and just want an experienced teacher – and a proven system – to help you get fluent quickly and speak English naturally
- You’ve found success using the strategies I teach with my free Power Learning course, blog, videos and other audio lessons
- You’re OK being uncomfortable to help yourself grow. I’ll teach you EXACTLY how to destroy your fears, understand and master real English quickly, and meet native speakers, but you have to be ready to follow through.
Compare Master English Conversation 2.0 With…
Attending classes at an English school. These lessons will probably teach you the same traditional, ineffective techniques that you’ve been struggling with for years, and you’ll have to learn on their schedule. Classes can cost thousands of dollars a year, and I’ve never heard of a single school guaranteeing fluency or speaking confidence.
Taking private lessons. Personal lessons with an experienced, native teacher like me can also be a great investment, if you can find the right teacher. But be prepared to pay at least a hundred dollars or more per month for individual lessons, and don’t expect guaranteed improvement.
Living and studying abroad. This is an excellent option if you’ve got the time and money – and know how to learn effectively. But it’s just not practical for most people. The plane ticket alone could cost you thousands of dollars, and no one will guarantee your results.
Of course, there is one other option: Doing nothing. This option is really the most expensive of all… Guaranteed. Before choosing this option, though, know that MORE THAN ONE THIRD of businesses are aggressively hiring people specifically for their language abilities. Fluent speakers of English as a second language can significantly increase their potential for promotions and expect salaries 25-30% HIGHER than those who can’t speak English in many industries. They also enjoy greater freedom to travel, connect with more international business contacts and make friends far more easily.
Master English Conversation 2.0 is unlike any of the options above. It’s designed by learners for learners, affordable, and proven to help you become a great speaker. And if it doesn’t? Unlike each of these other options, it comes with a 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee…
Take 60 Days To Try The Lessons 100% Risk-Free
I personally guarantee that once you begin learning with Master English Conversation 2.0, you’ll start understanding native speakers much more readily, speak much more smoothly and confidently, and meet more native speakers to practice with than ever before.
And if you’re not 100% satisfied with your progress after 60 days, simply send an email to me at email@example.com and I’ll refund all of your money. Either you love the lessons and make great progress, or you get all of your money back. It’s that simple.
“After using a native expression, my son said to me, ‘Mom, your English is getting better. Seriously it makes me feel better.’ I saw on his face it was surprise for him.“
“My friends always tell me that my speaking improved a lot! It feels great to speak without fear. My confidence has improved a lot with Master English Conversation!!”
“Before joining, I was too shy and scared. Now, my English is good enough, and I was even able to find higher paying clients for my business with my improved speaking skills!”
So, Here’s Everything You’re Getting Today…
A premium, Master English Conversation 2.0 English Fluency Training Monthly Membership to help you learn conversational English vocabulary like slang, idioms, phrasal verbs and expressions, understand spoken English, build speaking confidence and meet native speakers to practice with so you can finally express yourself in English naturally, spontaneously and continuously – without fear – just like you can in your native language…
With An Instant Discount Of Over 85% Off
You’re also getting a 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee so that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you’ll get your money back AND keep the lessons and bonuses.
This incredible offer is only available for a limited time because we can’t give our high level of personal support to too many learners at this price. So act quickly and join today to begin learning with all of these powerful lessons and bonuses before this premium membership becomes more expensive.
If you’re serious about becoming a great speaker, and want to start seeing immediate improvement in your speaking listening skills, pronunciation, speaking confidence and overall fluency, click on the “Click Here To Join” button below to get instant access to your lessons and start becoming a confident, fluent English speaker…
For Just $5
That’s Over 85% Off Your First Month Of lessons,
Then Only $35/Month Until You Cancel
Cancel Easily, Anytime
- Payments are handled securely though ClickBank, and you can pay in any currency using a credit card or PayPal -
By joining, you understand that you will be charged only $5 for your 1st month.
In 30 days, and each month thereafter, you will be charged just $35/month unless you cancel your membership.
You’ll have 60 full days to try all of the lessons absolutely risk-free. If you don’t absolutely love the program and experience rapid success,
just send me a mail and I’ll refund every penny… Guaranteed.
You can cancel your membership easily at any time by mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and keep ALL of your lessons.
To learn more, please read our Terms and Conditions.
My Challenge To You…
If you’ve taken the time to read this far, it’s clear you want to make a change. You have 2 choices today:
You can continue learning the old ways, believing that English fluency is for ”other people” who live in English speaking countries, already know English speakers they can practice with, or are younger than you.
Or you can follow a proven, step-by-step plan of simple principles and tested techniques that has helped people all over the world just like you and me transform themselves into the fantastic, successful speakers others admire.
Whatever you decide, don’t wait around doing nothing, hoping fluency will magically happen for you. Studies show that the people who TAKE ACTION FASTEST are the people most likely to experience success.
Even if you never become a member of my program, at least make the decision to get fluent SOMEHOW. Pick something that works for you and keep going. Your success is so important to me because I remember how awful it felt to struggle to get fluent. However you decide to learn, I want you to know the feelings of great joy and confidence – and experience the amazing opportunities that begin to appear in your life – when you finally become a great speaker.
If you’re done with the same boring methods, though, and you’re ready to start getting fluent the smart way, then I invite you to become a member of Master English Conversation 2.0 to see just how quickly you can start seeing improvement in your English…
Maybe your first success story will come from a pronunciation technique you learn in the Phrase Builder video lesson that helps you impress an important friend or international business partner. Maybe it will come from an expression you learn that you’ll use with perfect timing in a meeting or conversation. Or maybe you’ll just master my word blending practice technique to finally understand every last word, phrase, joke and reference in your favorite English movie or TV show…
But if you don’t begin learning today, you’ll never know.
Click the “Click Here To Join” button below, and in less than 60 seconds, you’ll be downloading you’re your very first lesson Master English Conversation 2.0 set…And taking your first steps to a new life of English fluency and speaking confidence. And remember, the entire course is backed by my personal, 100% money-back guarantee, so you’ll be able to enjoy learning the smart way worry-free.
Frequently Asked Questions About Master English Conversation 2.0
What’s the difference between the free Power Learning course and Master English Conversation?
Power Learning reveals the principles of rapid, successful language learning, like how to remember words instantly, and what dangerous learning mistakes to avoid. Master English Conversation is a complete language learning program that teaches you the actual grammar, words, phrases, culture and practice strategies you need to know to become a confident, fluent English speaker. The two programs are complementary, and I recommend you join both.
Will the lessons work on my iPad, smartphone and/or other tablet?
Yes! Lessons will work on your iPad and any smartphone or tablet that can play MP4 videos, MP3 audio files and display PDFs.
Do I need Internet to use the lessons?
No, you don’t. You just need access to the Internet to download your lessons. But once you have them on your computer, tablet or smartphone, you can learn with them anytime, anywhere without an Internet connection. Learn at the beach, in your garden, on the bus, while you travel and anywhere else.
How much do I need to practice with the lessons each week?
You should practice for at least 1 hour a day – this means watching, listening to, reading, dictating or speaking with your lessons – or speaking English in the real world – for best results. Increase this time for faster improvement.
Will the program help me meet people to practice with… Even if I don’t live in an English speaking country?
Absolutely! The Special Mission Homework Assignments will teach you exactly how to meet people to practice with – including native speakers – and reveal exactly what to say to begin conversations and build friendships. The unique practice strategies I reveal are the exact same techniques I used to meet Japanese speakers and become a fluent Japanese speaker. There’s also a Facebook comments section where you can meet other Master English Conversation members to connect with.
Are there tests to check my progress?
Master English Conversation 2.0 is not a typical English conversation self-study course. There aren’t any graded tests, but each lesson set contains a special audio lesson that will check your knowledge of the lessons, help you practice speaking and show you which lessons you need to go back and review. You’ll also receive special challenges, homework assignments and missions in each lesson set to apply what you’ve learned in the real world. Ultimately, you’ll know the program is working when you start understanding more English in your everyday life, and speaking more confidently.
Can I join anytime?
Definitely! You can begin learning at any time as each lesson set is like a complete, mini-course focusing on a particular grammar point, collection of phrases and fluency-building skills. What you learn each month will contribute to your overall speaking success, but you can study lesson sets in any order.
How do I get my lessons, and when will I receive new lessons each month?
Once you join, you get immediate access to your first set of downloadable video, audio and text lessons. Everything is digital, so you can download lessons instantly without having to wait for anything in the mail.
New Master English Conversation lesson sets will be available in your online account on the 10th of every month. You’ll receive mails from me when each new lesson set is released.
How can I join if I don’t have a credit card?
You can create a PayPal account and transfer money from your bank account to your online PayPal account. It’s simple, secure and free! Click here to create a PayPal account. Many members also ask a friend to pay for them with a credit card or PayPal account and then pay them back in cash.
Do you accept checks or bank transfers?
Unfortunately, at this time we don’t offer these forms of payment for individuals. If you represent a company or group and would like to receive lessons for many learners, however, please click here to mail us.
How long should I remain and member, and when does the course end?
I recommend you remain in the program for at least a year for the best results. However, Master English Conversation is a life-long learning system, and some members have been in the program since it began nearly two years ago.
There are always new words and phrases being created so we’ll always be creating new, fun lessons and video series to help you improve your fluency. Stay in the program for as long as you like, improve at your own pace and cancel your membership easily at any time.
How can I cancel my membership, and are there refunds?
You can cancel whenever you like just by sending a mail to email@example.com. That’s it! Once we receive your cancellation request, which usually happens in less than 24 hours, cancellation takes about five minutes to process. We then send you a quick mail to let you know your membership has been cancelled.
If you’re not excited about your progress, we’ll happily refund every penny. You’ve got a full 60 days to enjoy the program… 100% guaranteed.
I’m so excited to help you become a great English speaker, and I’ll see you on the inside!
Drew Badger English speaking confidence expert and Co-founder of EnglishAnyone.com
PS: If you have any questions at all, please click here to mail me!