A video conversation with The English Fluency Guide reveals how to "stay out of your head" so worries don't stop you from expressing yourself when speaking English!
How The Secret To Success Often Comes From Doing The UNEXPECTED... An old man who owned a clothing store wanted to his son to take over (phrasal verb meaning to take control of something) the business. So he told his...
Why advanced English language learners must cross The Uncanny Valley of Fluency if they want to express themselves like native English speakers.
Why the secret to motivation and English fluency is found in the conversational phrase "one leg at a time."
- Advanced English Listening Practice
- Conversation with The English Fluency Guide
- Learn Advanced English Phrases
- Meet Native English Speakers
- Power Learning Podcast
- Sound Like Native English Speakers
- Speak English Confidently
- Speak English Fluently
- Speak English Naturally
- The English Fluency Guide
- Understand Native English Speakers
- Use Correct English Grammar