In this Phrase Builder video from a Master English Conversation lesson set, you'll learn some useful SPOKEN English - as well as how to pronounce these great words and expressions, so you express yourself more like a native English speaker!
A video conversation with The English Fluency Guide reveals how to "stay out of your head" so worries don't stop you from expressing yourself when speaking English!
Learn To Use "Just" and "Only" Like A Native English Speaker! Do you ever get confused about the difference between "just" and "only"? The solution to language problems like this is to think like a native English speaker! My wife...
How The Secret To Success Often Comes From Doing The UNEXPECTED... An old man who owned a clothing store wanted to his son to take over (phrasal verb meaning to take control of something) the business. So he told his...
Why advanced English language learners must cross The Uncanny Valley of Fluency if they want to express themselves like native English speakers.
- Advanced English Listening Practice
- Conversation with The English Fluency Guide
- Learn Advanced English Phrases
- Meet Native English Speakers
- Power Learning Podcast
- Sound Like Native English Speakers
- Speak English Confidently
- Speak English Fluently
- Speak English Naturally
- The English Fluency Guide
- Understand Native English Speakers
- Use Correct English Grammar